Huawei Mate 40 Pro with Kirin 9000 5G Chipset9.6/10 (Expert Score)
- 6.76 inches, OLED, HDR10, 90Hz, 1344 x 2772 pixels,
- 256GB Storage, 8GB RAM, NM (Nano Memory), Up to 256GB Card slot (uses shared SIM slot)
- Android 10, EMUI 11 with Huawei AppGallery (No Google Play Services), Kirin 9000 5G (5 nm), Octa-core (1×3.13 GHz Cortex-A77 &…
In terms of hardware, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro is one of the best phones available; its cameras produce stunning images. An octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 9000 processor powers the Huawei Mate 40 Pro. It has a total of 8GB of RAM.
Explore the unknown with daring imagination as you get a look into the future. With incredible strength and speed, leap into the future. On the HUAWEI Mate 40 Pro, embrace intelligence and cutting-edge technology.
Huawei AppGallery is required to run EMUI 11.0. (Based on Android 10 – No Google Play Services)
For buyers in the United States, this smartphone is compatible with all GSM networks, including AT&T and T-Mobile. Please check with your network provider ahead of time for specific 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE, and 5G compatibility. This phone will not function with any CDMA networks in the United States, including Verizon, Sprint, and US Cellular.
Hybrid Dual SIM Network Compatibility (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- The waterfall screen and unusual camera assembly make this a standout design.
- Bright and color-accurate 90Hz OLED display.
- Battery that lasts a long time and charges quickly.
- Speakers of the highest order.
- Face recognition that is safe.
- Chipset that is both powerful and efficient.
- Day and night, rear and front, this camera system is likely the most capable to date.
- There are no Google services on board, so even if there are workarounds and the majority of apps operate, some won't.
- Competitors' screens run at 120Hz, while this one runs at 90Hz.
- The front camera cutout is obtrusive.
Specification: Huawei Mate 40 Pro with Kirin 9000 5G Chipset